So, yeah. After some searching online, I realized that there are not that many zombie apocalypse OC meme's out there. So, I decided to create one for the masses to enjoy. I apologize if it's confusing to some; it's my first time making something like this.
1: Don't look ahead!
2: No killing off characters!
3: When done, link back to this blank meme.
4: Comment an idea you have for a future OC meme!
Pick up to 12 OC's of your choice.
You may use your OC's, your friends OC's, tv characters, video game characters, etc.
If you want to randomize your OC's, use this link; www.random.org/lists/
1: It's an eventful night at the home of #3. He/she as well as #4 and #2 are having the time of their lives. What are they doing?
2: #3 manages to slink away from the other two while their distracted and heads outside where #9 is. What do they talk about?
3: Suddenly, an explosion several miles away grabs their attention. Better find out what's going on on the t.v.
4: You then hear people screaming and running outside. Out of #2, 3, 4, and 9; Who goes to check it out?
5: ZOMBEHZ!!!!! Quick pick a # between 1 and 5! (No, NOT your OC's)
(If you picked 1 or 2, skip 5a and 5c. If you picked 3 or 4, skip 5b and 5c. If you picked 5, skip both 5a and 5b.)
5a. The house is unsafe and #2 is scratched by a zombie. Grab weapons, leave, and #4 leads the way.
5b. The house is unsafe and #2 is grabbed and bitten by a zombie. Grab weapons, leave, and #9 leads the way.
5c. The whole group escapes the house and is now on foot with no weapons and no idea where to go. Then, #2 has an idea.
6. Along the way, they see #11 and #8 get cornered by a few zombies. Who act's first?
7. Whew, that was close. Unfortunately, 8 is injured, but not bitten. Who heals 8?
8. Nice work! The group is almost at their destination, but come across #12 looting a store. What'd #12 end up grabbing?
9. Okay then... Anyway, the group finally made it! Time to assign positions! Who gets what role?
10. A horde of zombies attack!!! Think of a # between 10 an 20.
(If you picked an even number, the horde is destroyed, but #2 is killed and #9 is injured. Skip 10b.)
(If you picked an odd number, the majority of the zombies are killed only leaving a few, #8 is killed and #4 are severely injured. Skip 10a.)
10a. How do you deal with #2 and #9?
10b. How do you deal with #8 and #4?
11. It turns out a zombified #5 shows up. How does the group handle this?
12. #6 and #1 finally show up, but #6 has been bitten. How is this handled?
13. Quick break, nothing has happened in a few days. What is everyone doing?
14. Uh-oh. #10 and a rival group of survivors want your spot. choose left or right?
Left=#4 and #2(if he/she is still alive) are killed and you lose your spot!
Right=#4 and #1 are kidnapped and you keep your spot.
15. Well...that just happened. Who volunteers to get #4 (if he/she is still alive) and #1 back?
16. Nightfall. Who stays up to watch over everyone else?
17. Early morning. Whoever volunteered on 15 is back with #1 and something of #4's. A moment of silence...
17a. How did #4 die?
18. Food and water supplies are gone, time to find a new location. Lead the way #3.
19. Your group stumbles onto a very high wall...that was never their before. What's their reaction?
20. You spot #7 as a guard on the wall. He can only take 3 people to save. Who volunteers to not go?
20a. It must be emotional. What's their reactions?
21. #10 is back but want's a truce. Do you trust him? H or T?
(H=Yes, he can join. T=No, and he's killed on the spot by #1)
22. Real quick, do a role call.
23. As the remaining survivors walk away from the wall, they see all the destruction in the distance. What will happen to them in the future?
(This is the part where you can go crazy and say who lives or dies. Have fun!)